Booster Club Minutes
August 17, 2016
Present: Kelli Holt, Todd Fairman, Tom Campagna, Crystal Lizana, Craig Constantinos, Tyrone Reid, Bob Jerard, Matt Smith
1. June 9th minutes: The minutes from the June 9th meeting were not available and
members did not remember receiving a copy.
2. Financial Report: Crystal Lizana gave the report and with the exception of one correction, the report was accepted. It was voted to reallocate $275 from the girls varsity and jv volleyball accounts to the boys volleyball accounts.
3. Fall Raffle information: Todd Fairman gave an overview of the raffle protocol for the
upcoming season with dates and prizes. It was voted to terminate the $100 selling incentive to the individual who sells the most tickets. More details at nätcasino.co
. It was decided to add an incentive for any student who sells 30 or more tickets will receive a $50 bonus regardless of whether they are the top seller for their team or not.
4. Homecoming: The games will be held on Saturday, September 24th . Currently games are scheduled for girls volleyball, boys soccer and girls soccer (both jv and varsity). We are waiting to hear from the cross country coaches whether there is a competing meet in the area on that day and if they would like to be a part of the festivities.
5. New Gym Floor: Tom reported that a new (wood) gym floor will be installed in the main gym within the next few weeks. This will raise some questions about care and upkeep and may impact the items sold by the concession stand during our winter athletic season. The discussion was tabled until the installation is complete and we have more information about caring for the floor.
6. New members: We are actively recruiting new members for the Booster Club. Parents, friends, coaches, alumni and all will be graciously received and welcomed into the club.
7. Next meeting: September 13th at 5:30 PM