Booster Club Minutes 2/8/17
Attendance: Tom Campagna, Todd Fairman, Scharlit Ako-Brew, Kelly Blasé, Crystal Lizana and Kelli Holt
1. The minutes from the 1/11/17 meeting were unanimously accepted.
2. Crystal reviewed the financial report and income has much improved since last month.
3. Crystal reviewed the financial report and said the concession stand sales were going well. Water and hot dogs are big sellers. Keeping $500 in the raffle reserve. Volunteers still needed for a few games.
4. Bob Jerard not at meeting so no update on scoreboard prices and options.
5. Hall of Fame Committee had 1 st meeting – it went well. Event will take place on May 12th at the Ludlow Country Club. Coaches’ appreciation dinner also not just a Hall of Fame banquet. Keeping price at $20 a ticket and guest tickets will stay at $10. Looking for volunteers to put raffle baskets together. The value of the baskets are between $25-$50. Kelli needs raffle baskets by May 1.
6. Couple of teams starting to plan their Awards Banquet.
7. Still working on details for giving out the Senior Jackets. Might have a ceremony just for that, maybe during student life or other part of school day; maybe at 6 pm.
8. Still deciding about the calendars to collect $30 upfront and until $30 is received no uniforms will be given out. Information meeting next week on beginning of spring season Todd working on the final logistics for the calendar process. March 20 is try outs for Spring season.
9. It is looking like September 30 will be homecoming.
10. Next meeting: March 16th @5:30